Today just found an interesting channel in youtube about cooking ChefSteps. Nice video and nice step by step. Check it out :)
Selasa, 06 Mei 2014
I just found about her accidentaly by browsing some recipes in youtube. Her name is Rachel Khoo, a Bristish chef who lived in Paris. I watched some of her videos, The Little Paris Kitchen, and its so interesting. You can check more about her in her website : www.rachelkhoo.com
Rabu, 16 April 2014
Senin, 14 April 2014
1. CilantroThe stems of cilantro will grown when placed in a glass of water. Once the roots are long enough, plant them in a pot in a well-lit room. You will have a full plant in a few months.
2. CeleryCut off the base of the celery and place it in a saucer or shallow bowl of warm water in the sun. Leaves will begin to thicken and grow in the middle of the base, then transfer the celery to soil.
3. GarlicWhen garlic begins to sprout, you can put them in a glass with a little water and grow garlic sprouts. The sprouts have a mild flavor than garlic and can be added to salads, pasta and other dishes.
4. Scallions (Spring onion)You can regrow scallions by leaving an inch attached to the roots and place them in a small glass with a little water in a well-lit room.
5. CarrotsPut carrot tops in a dish with a little water. Set the dish in a well-lit room or a window sill. You’ll have carrot tops to use in salads.
6. BasilPut clippings from basil with 3 to 4-inch stems in a glass of water and place it in direct sunlight. When the roots are about 2 inches long, plant them in pots to and in time it will grow a full basil plant.
7. Romaine LettucePut romaine lettuce stumps in a 1/2 inch of water. Re-water to keep water level at 1/2 inch. After a few days, roots and new leaves will appear and you can transplant it into soil.
8. Bok ChoyBok choy can be regrown by placing the root end in water in a well-lit area. In 1-2 weeks , you can transplant it to a pot with soil and grow a full new head.
Senin, 24 Maret 2014
Selasa, 21 Januari 2014
Its really quick and easy comfort snack. Even I can make it in office when I'm hungry :)
What will u need?
- 1 cup of hot mineral water
- malkist crackers
- sugar (optional)
Place some crackers in bowl. Sprinkle with sugar then pour with hot water. Let it sit for few mnts, until the crackers absorb the water. If u dont like it to be too sweet, u dont need to add more sugar. Beside u can change hot water with hot milk. Enjoy!
Rabu, 15 Januari 2014
Selasa, 07 Januari 2014
Minggu, 05 Januari 2014
Hi! Im back. Happy New Year 2014 to everyone who visited my blog. Wish u all the best, best and best for this new year and all ur wishes will come true soon.
Now I will start to update my blog again. It was a shot of my new year's food. I didnt have a big celebration, just celebrated with my family, we cooked together, eat, relax, pray. And it was already a Happiness :)
By the way please feel free to drop a message whenever u visited my posts, so i will know :)